Why to choose BrunTek corrugated sheet iron?
The corrugated sheet can be applied on both civil and industrial buildings. It is often used for interior and exterior decoration of walls in special constructions, fences or roofs, cold rooms, wood dryers, highway noise barriers.
The cut sheet has a light weight, high resistance, and features the characteristics of an antifire and anti-humidity construction, which makes the scope of the cut sheet expandable according to customer requirements.
Benefits of using the cut sheet
- Durability.Roofs made with corrugated sheet iron are known for their resistance over time, which means that it is a good investment. Reducing maintenance costs provides long-term satisfaction
- It has an increased rigidity and excellent drainage capacity. It is due to ribbed profiling and drainage channels
- Easy installation.The process of installing the sheet on any type of roof is quite simple. The corrugated sheet does not require any curing activity, it only needs to carry out the operation of setting and positioning the cap screws and screwing woodscrews
- The sharp-angled aspect makes the corrugated sheet iron an increasingly attractive choice. Its processing, in order to meet the specific requirements of each project, offers the opportunity to develop a wide range of products
- Profile Geometry. This allows the panels to be profiled to up to 8000mm in length